At Traxxas, too much power is never enough! The durability of the new VXL-8s is matched only by the sheer ferocity of its 8s 30+ volt dual LiPo muscle. The speed-tuned 1200XL Big BlockT motor propels X-Maxx with brutal authority and exacting quickness that warps your senses. No matter what you have driven in the past, nothing will prepare you for X-Maxx.
At the end of the day, size always wins. X-Maxx plows over obstacles and muscles through extreme terrain that leaves lesser trucks stranded. Mammoth 8-inch tall tires, long-arm suspension, and huge ground clearance dwarf the surroundings for virtually unstoppable monster truck fun
What's In The Box:
- X-Maxx, Ready-To-Race® model with Traxxas Big BlockT brushless motorVXL-8s waterproof electronic speed control
- Quick Start Guide
- TQiT 2.4GHz radio system
- High quality maintenance tools
What You'll Need:
IMPORTANT: X-Maxx requires the use of LiPo batteries equipped with Traxxas High Current Connectors. Traxxas 4-Cell, 6700 mAh or greater, Power Cell LiPo batteries with iD are recommended (part #O-TRX2890X).
LiPo Balance Charger with iD
- Traxxas EZ-Peak Live 4s-capable charger is recommended for easy and fast charging performance (model #O-TRX2971T).
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter.
- Length:30.67 inches (779mm)
- Front Track:22.26 inches (540mm)
- Rear Track:20.66 inches (525mm)
- Ground Clearance:4 inches (102mm)
- Weight:19.1lbs (8.66kg)
- Height (ride):13.79 inches (350mm)
- Wheelbase:18.92 inches (480mm)
- Shock Length:7.4 inches (187mm)
- Tires (pre-glued):8.0x4.0 inches (203mm)
- Wheels:4.3x5.7 inches (110x145mm)
For further information on the X-Maxx please click HERE to visit the Traxxas website.
|Power||Electric - Brushless|